Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kandi & Todds Wedding: All White Wedding Bridal Party

Didn't have this photo of the bridesmaids at the time I did my post on Kandi and Todd's wedding yesterday so today I give you the wedding diva's of Atlanta. I must say that the all white wedding party looks very nice and classy. They all have fresh faces with little make up. Updo's or hair pulled off the face and shoulders are always a classy option for a woman's tress and they got it right. I can appreciate that every one wore a dress that complimented their body type. I always say pay less attention to trying to get bridesmaids to wear the same dress and focus on everyone having a dress that they can feel comfortable in and one that compliments their figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for submitting your comment!