Thursday, August 22, 2013

2013 Fall color trend


 Fall is almost here and if you haven't already picked your perfect palette here is a few trendy suggestions. These rich, intoxicating colors allow for maximum versatility. Experiment with one or more of these colors to create a unique color scheme.

To give you some additional inspiration and get you going here is what some of your favorite designers had to say about their color influences:
PANTONE-

BCBG- This season we're utilizing the Green hues, earth tones, Nudes and Pale Pinks popular in the '40s
Tracy Reese- I am influenced by nature. Color is timeless.
Tadashi Shoji- Jewel tones have influenced me as a designer and are almost always incorporated in my collections. They are a classic way to integrate color into your personal wardrobe.
Rachel Roy- Deeper aristocratic colors of the 17th and 18th centuries are inspiring and informs the sense of balance and juxtaposition that I use in my collections.
Nanette Lepore- Throughout my childhood I was surrounded by my father's paintings. The colors of his artwork are an intrinsic part of me and naturally inform my decisions about the color palettes for my collection.
Kenneth Cole- Black.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for submitting your comment!